Managing the Door Schedule
For an Overview of the Door Schedule Feature
To manage the door schedule do the following:
- Login to the app as an admin
- Click My Facility
- Click Schedule
- If you have Multiple Doors simply select the door you wish to manage.
- Unlock Schedule Section
- Clicking any day will bring you to the manage mode for that day.
- Periods will display the times the timeframe the door is unlocked or "None"
- Modifying a Period
- After clicking the day click Add Period to add a new unlock period
- To delete a period simply click the Red X
- Once all changes are made click Save Schedule
- Schedule Exceptions Section
- Clicking the Enabled/Disabled text will bring you to the manage mode for that event.
- Enabled = Will keep the door open and unlocked
- Disabled = Will override the schedule and keep the door locked.
- Date = The date for the exception to occur
- Start/End Time = The time frame for the exception to occur.
- Save Exception = Saves and takes you back to the Schedule Overview
- Save / Add New = Saves and starts a new Schedule Exception
- Delete Exception = Deletes the current exception.
- Note: If saving or modifying a current exception please give the system a couple minutes to process the change and send it down to your site.
Unlocking a door
Sign In with your email and password Press “Locations” on the home screen Find the location from the list provided Review the waivers/rules as required Press and hold “Unlock” until you feel the mobile device vibrate You now have a “5” second window ...
Schedule Management Overview
The app provides two features to manage schedules: Door Schedule Overview: Allows for setting time frames on Monday-Sunday for the door to remain unlocked. You can also add an exception to have the door enabled or disabled during a scheduled ...
Managing App Disable Schedules
To manage the App Disable Schedule do the following: Click here for a full overview of the Schedule Management Feature. Login to the app as an admin Click My Gym Click Schedule Click App Disable App Disable Settings Allow Emergency Access - When ...
· From Mobile App Login to the FaciliKey app Click My Info Select Notification Tab Options: Notify on Message If you have enabled the message feature for your gym this will send a push notification to your phone when you receive a new message ...
· From Mobile App Login to the Facilikey app Click My Info Select Notification Tab Notify on Message If you have enabled the message feature for your facility this will send a push notification to your phone when you receive a new ...